Good Friday -
All Christians are invited to join the Catholic Community at The Stations of the Cross at 10.30 a.m. at Church of our Lady.
Join us at Tweseldown at 6 a.m. for our Sonrise service to celebrate our Lord's resurrection.
Events at churches open to all -
FACCTS AGM - Saturday 1 April
For all those involved or interested in God's mission in our local schools and the work of FACCTS, we warmly invite you to our Annual General Meeting on Saturday 1st April, at Church Crookham Baptist Church.
Bacon Butties will be served from 9am and at 9:30am we will commence the AGM with intercessory prayer and worship. We aim to finish at 11am.
Please RSVP directly to email@example.com by 30/3 and indicate if you would like a Bacon Butty!
GOLD Project Study Day - Saturday 29 April
Living in the Word: The role of the Bible in Family, Society and the Workplace
Does the Bible have any significance for the everyday issues of living in our families, society and the workplace? How can we connect our faith with the realities of life as we encounter them? Taking examples from specific texts and principles from Scripture as a whole, this Study Day is an opportunity to reflect on how to apply the Bible more holistically in our daily lives in the 21st Century.
The study day is being run jointly with Guildford Diocese. Further information and details of how to book can be found below:
If you'd like to listen to Jackie Pullinger's memorable talk at Church on the Heath in May, you can find it by clicking here.
Pray a Blessing over Fleet
If you wish to make a donation to Churches Together in Fleet and Crookham, you can do so in two ways:
1. Please go to MyDonate. You may donate to Churches Together in Fleet & Crookham or, if you wish your gift to go to Hart Foodbank specifically, please use https://mydonate.bt.com/charities/hartfoodbank.
2. Please print off, complete and return the attached form.
Elsewhere on the Website
The site provides information to support what we do together. You can find information about:
- Events organised by Churches Together in Fleet & (...)
- News and reports of issues that are of interest to churches and ecumenical groups
- Links and contact information for churches and Christian ventures in the area
- Information on the purpose, constitution and officers of (...)