Fleet Town Council have asked us to organise a lunch on Christmas inviDay for people who would otherwise be on their own. If you'd like to help, please let Carol Dunk know (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you know someone who would like to come, please see the invitation attached.
Carol Singing at Heron the Lake
The Heron on the Lake have invited us to sing carols there:
- on Wednesday 15 December at 8.30 p.m.
- on Wednesday 22 December at 7.30 p.m.
If you'd like to join in, please let Carol Dunk know (email@example.com).
Work on knitting angels for the Angel Bombing of the town centre on 17th December is also underway, Brian Sexton from Fleet Methodist Church is the contact for this (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sue Moll will be in the Hart Centre with her Fairtrade Stall from Tuesday 6th to Saturday 10th December from 9am to 5pm. She would value support in prayer and in purchasing.
Interested in learning about Jeremy Dunk and his priorities for Fleet Angels? Please see the attached Fleet Angels article.
Events at churches open to all -
This leaflet lists one service that each member church is particularly encouraging allcomers to attend over the Christmas season.
If you'd like to listen to Jackie Pullinger's memorable talk at Church on the Heath in May, you can find it by clicking here.
Pray a Blessing over Fleet
If you wish to make a donation to Churches Together in Fleet and Crookham, you can do so in two ways:
1. Please go to MyDonate. You may donate to Churches Together in Fleet & Crookham or, if you wish your gift to go to Hart Foodbank specifically, please use https://mydonate.bt.com/charities/hartfoodbank.
2. Please print off, complete and return the attached form.
Elsewhere on the Website
The site provides information to support what we do together. You can find information about:
- Events organised by Churches Together in Fleet & (...)
- News and reports of issues that are of interest to churches and ecumenical groups
- Links and contact information for churches and Christian ventures in the area
- Information on the purpose, constitution and officers of (...)